Become a Chapter Leader
Prospective chapter leader(s) must receive approval from the Official Board, confirmed via email or letter. The prospective leader(s) will participate in a series of scheduled conference calls with the Board. These calls give the potential leader(s) an opportunity to receive instruction, guidance and aid in starting a local chapter.
To be recognized as an official Agape Love Network chapter, you need at least five active members, including a President and Vice President.
Each Chapter will receive a certificate as a local chapter of Agape Love Network, LLC.
1. Official chapters must have a President and a Vice President.
2. Chapters must meet at least once per month, virtually or in person.
3. Each chapter must hold at least one social activity (party, bowling outing, BBQ, etc.) every quarter.
4. Chapter leaders will approve their own Vice President.
5. Chapters may raise money for their own local activities. Chapters are encouraged to hold periodic fundraisers to raise money for their local activities.
6. Each chapter is given the option of taking the summer months (June, July, August) off. However, such a break is not required.
7. Each Chapter will follow the lead of the main chapter Agape Love Network, LLC.
Please Note: Each Chapter is not a theological seminary, political party, or secular dating organization, nor do we seek endorsement from any political candidates.